FIRST SESSION, FEES and PAYMENT
- Your first couples session is always 2.5 hours in length – providing a significant boost of experiential learning in the very first session.
- Video: Why 2.5 hour sessions are so important
- The second session is also reserved for 2.5 hours, though we may use less time. You are only billed for the time we are in session.
- After the first two sessions, we meet anywhere from 2 hours to 90-minutes.
- My rate is $180 per hour.
- Saturday sessions and weekend intensives: My rate is $250 per hour. Use my Contact Page for more information.
- Before your first session, please WATCH Stan Tatkin’s Ted Talk.
- Within the first few sessions, I will be gathering important information about your history, struggles and goals from therapy.
- Frequency of sessions is discussed within your initial session.
- You may use my scheduler to schedule with me.
- Payment is due at the time of service: I accept cash, check or credit including HSA cards. I can provide a paid invoice upon request.
- Fee Reductions are discussed after the first two sessions and are based on available slots and for on-going weekly sessions.
I am an out-of-network provider and do not accept insurance. I can provide a receipt but cannot guarantee reimbursement from your insurance provider or HSA.
Schedule your First Session or a 20-minute phone consult.